Blog in Vietnamese: Video cách làm kem cây dâu Tây
Whether it's hot or cold, popsicles are a great remedy for a teething toddler. These strawberry popsicles are fairly easy to make, but nutritious and delicious. Since they're in season now, all the grocery stores here are running great sales on strawberries. It's great to be able to eat fresh fruit, even on a budget. (^-^)
Ingredients:(makes 12 ice pops)
• 2 lbs fresh strawberries, washed and drained
• 1 lime
• honey or sugar to taste
Instructions: Watch how to make strawberry popsicles on VansKitchen youtube
1) Hull the strawberries.
3) Add strawberries, lime zest, lime slices, honey to the blender. Blend until smooth.
- If your blender is not strong enough to blend everything smoothly, use the fresh lime juice.
- You can also add sugar instead of honey. And adjust to your taste.
- The lime is an essential flavoring agent; it balances the sweetness of the popsicle. So make sure you don’t leave it out.
- Don't use honey but use sugar instead if you make for infants (under 1 year old).
Place the popsicles in the freezer for at least 4 hours or until fully frozen.
To make it easier to remove them you can dip the bottom of the mold in hot water for about 10 seconds.
♥ Here are a few of the tools I used in the video:Victorinox Paring Knife
Vitamix 5200 Series Blender
Microplane 40020 Classic Zester/Grater
Chef'n Stem Gem Strawberry Huller